University of Alaska Southeast - Juneau. The Master of Arts in Teaching program for Middle Grades and Secondary Education (grades 6-12). Our graduates will be informed, reflective and responsive teachers within diverse classroom, school and community contexts.
- Telling a Story Through Images on
- Parker Palmer Reflection on
- The essence of a good teacher on
- Self-Care & the Heart of Teaching on
- Parker Palmer Post – Being Brave on
- Final Reflection: Giving Power on
- Reflections on 680 Multicultural Ed on
- ED680 Final Reflections on
- PBL notes on teaching tools on
- Project Based Learning on
For more than two decades, the UAS Secondary Master of Arts in Teaching program has provided pathways for Alaskans from many walks of life to become certified Alaskan teachers. Here, former and current MAT students tell their stories. Watch their videos.