University of Alaska Southeast - Juneau. The Master of Arts in Teaching program for Middle Grades and Secondary Education (grades 6-12). Our graduates will be informed, reflective and responsive teachers within diverse classroom, school and community contexts.
- Social Studies Standards (TMHS) on
- Blog Post #2 on
- Blind Contour Drawing on
- 620 Post #2: Big Ideas on
- Blog Post #3 Backward Design on
- Blog Post #3 Backward Design-Structure of the Atom on
- Place-based & Culturally Responsive Curriculum at Dzantik’i heení on
- Culturally Responsive Teaching (TMHS) on
- Gnome Houses & Place Based Learning on
- Place-based instruction at East High on
For more than two decades, the UAS Secondary Master of Arts in Teaching program has provided pathways for Alaskans from many walks of life to become certified Alaskan teachers. Here, former and current MAT students tell their stories. Watch their videos.