University of Alaska Southeast - Juneau. The Master of Arts in Teaching program for Middle Grades and Secondary Education (grades 6-12). Our graduates will be informed, reflective and responsive teachers within diverse classroom, school and community contexts.
- Place-based & Culturally Responsive Curriculum at Dzantik’i heení on
- Culturally Responsive Teaching (TMHS) on
- Gnome Houses & Place Based Learning on
- Place-based instruction at East High on
- Basing It On the Place in Healy, AK on
- 9/16 Blog #1 on
- Place Based Learning on
- Big Hearts in the Valley on
- mixed middle school on
- X-treme Math and Myths on
For more than two decades, the UAS Secondary Master of Arts in Teaching program has provided pathways for Alaskans from many walks of life to become certified Alaskan teachers. Here, former and current MAT students tell their stories. Watch their videos.